Saturday, April 4, 2009

Web Page Building

So I’ve wanted to create a classroom website for a very long time. I love the effortlessness in using the scholastic website. This site also provides recommendations for books and software that can be useful for parents in helping their children academically. I also like the fact that it is password restricted so only those that you permit to have the password can see this website. Scholastic also helps you to embed videos on your classroom website. The only thing I don’t like about this website builder is that you can not change the font in any way. I would like to be able to the change size and color of the font to make it more personal and to accentuate various things on the website.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    Despite your inability to change the font, i am glad you found a site that works for you!

    You should be able to keep it updated, too.

    Thanks for your input.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Luongo,

    I am going to be sending out the parent letters for the website tomorrow. So far I am keeping it up to date, I've posted the homework for this week. I love having a classroom website! :-)

    ReplyDelete